In 2021 Task Team on Market research, digital marketing and communication strategies, under the HLG-MOS, prepared document on The role of brand management, marketing and crisis communication for Statistical Organisations.
This publication provides good practice guidelines in the areas of brand and reputation management, marketing, and crisis communication for statistical organisations. It is based on the combined experience of communications experts across the international statistical community and is intended to provide support and guidance to others working in this field.
Guidance and support were provided by the Statistical Management and Modernisation Unit of the Statistical Division of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (Taeke Anton Gjaltema and Tetyana Kolomiyets).
The following team members kindly dedicated their time and provided knowledge, experience and expertise:
- Chair: Aeidin Sheppard (Ireland)
- Giulia Peci and Michela Troia (Italy)
- Olga Świerkot – Strużewska (Poland)
- Ellen Dougherty (U.S. Department of Agriculture)
- Emily Liddel (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Janice Keenan and Janine Warner (Canada)
- Margarida Rosa (Portugal)
- Rodrigo Nunez (Mexico)
- Eran Ropalidis (Israel)
- Lukasz Augustyniak and Colin Stewart (Eurostat)