The High-Level Group for the Modernisation of Statistical Production and Services (HLG) was set up by the Bureau of the Conference of European Statisticians in 2010 to oversee and coordinate international work relating to statistical modernisation.
The HLG promotes standards-based modernisation
of statistical production and services. To find out more about the relevant standards, please visit the:
The members of the HLG for 2014 are:
- Padraig Dalton (Ireland) - Chairman
- Trevor Sutton (Australia)
- Wayne Smith (Canada)
- Emanuele Baldacci (Italy)
- Bert Kroese (Netherlands)
- Park, Hyungsoo (Republic of Korea)
- Genovefa Ružić (Slovenia)
- Walter Radermacher (Eurostat)
- Martine Durand (OECD)
- Lidia Bratanova (UNECE)
The chairs of the Statistical Network Steering Group, the Executive Board, and the modernisation committees participate in HLG meetings as observers.
The UNECE also provides the secretariat (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org )