2. Technical Standards
3. Models and Statistical Practices
4. Methodological Guidelines and Recommendations
This section shows the relationships between the different resources described in Section II.
IV. Other Resources
This section is for links to resources not described in Section II, but which still might be of interest to those developing Statistical Metadata Systems. These are typically resources that are primarily related to domains other than statistical metadata, resources that are only applied in one country, or resources which are now considered to be obsolete. References to home-pages of metadata-related projects are also included.
Please send any suggestions for additional links to email@example.com.
- CARS (Classifications And Related Standards system developed by Statistics New Zealand)
- CLASET (Standard for exchange of statistical classifications)
- Metanet (Metadata Network of Excellence project 2000 - 2003)
- Terminology on Statistical Metadata (Conference of European Statisticians Statistical Standards and Studies No. 53, 2000)
Approved by the METIS Steering Group, January 2011