- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Consistently describe the relationship between GSIM and GSBPM as explained in the GSIM brochure:
- Add language and diagrams into GSBPM documentation to show how it links to GSIM (create joint documentation of this for GSBPM and GSIM?).
- More clearly describe the pivot point between GSIM and GSBPM, and how this can be modeled.
- Define a road map for future integration of GSBPM and GSIM into a coherent documentation package.
From GSIM brochure:
What is the relationship between GSIM and GSBPM?
GSIM and GSBPM are complementary models for the production and management of statistical information. GSBPM models the statistical production process and identifies the activities undertaken by producers of official statistics that result in information outputs. These activities are broken down into sub-processes, such as “Impute” and “Calculate aggregates”. GSIM models information that flows between these sub- processes.
Greater value will be obtained from both models if they are applied together. Nevertheless, just as GSBPM has been applied to date without GSIM, it is possible (although not ideal) to apply GSIM without GSBPM, or an organization-specific model derived from GSBPM.
Please indicate your support for this change using the stars and legend below
- 5* (We should do this)
- 4* (Good idea, but need to discuss)
- 3* (I am not sure, we need to discuss)
- 2* (Should not make the change, but need to discuss)
- 1* (Should not make this change)