- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
In 4.3. description there is a parenthesis on the targets of data collection , Istat suggests to delete the text in parenthesis “(usually based on response rates)” . We think it should be deleted because it is not generally true. Data collection targets may also be set in terms of sample size to be reached or the data collection period is fixed: data collection can be concluded on the basis of the planned period of interviewing, or when a certain amount of sampling units are observed.
- Sub-process 4.3 encompasses, for instance, the scanning of data. The descriptive text should mention this, different data sources etc.
Please indicate your support for this change using the stars and legend below
- 5* (We should do this)
- 4* (Good idea, but need to discuss)
- 3* (I am not sure, we need to discuss)
- 2* (Should not make the change, but need to discuss)
- 1* (Should not make this change)