4) Improve the model's ability to describe iterations and parallel workflows.
5) Make recommendations on how to use the model in workflow modeling.
Provide concrete examples.
- Please leave room for the use of different modeling notations such as BPMN and UML.
6) Possibly define a set of possible roles for modeling.
- These should be used in swimlane diagrams.
- Common role definitons would be useful when discussing processes internationally.
7) Alternatively, possibly extend the model to incorporate business services (internal and external)
- Such as administrative data receipt servise, which could be decentralized
- This would help to abstract away functional structures when comparing
- Admittedly this is probably too ambitious.