• Further develop the Statistical Data Warehouse, a user-friendly and comprehensive online data delivery service for ESCB statistics through the ECB's website.
• Enhance the SDMX web services implemented, for facilitating the integration of ECB data into user applications including support for SDMX/version 2.1.
• Continue optimising the framework for a joint and simultaneous dissemination of euro area aggregates and its national contributions to these aggregates on the ECB's website and on the websites of euro area NCBs (in their own languages and 'look and feel').
• Set up the data exchange and dissemination infrastructure for the ESRB.
• Further develop the Principal Global Indicators website, which focuses on the G20 economies, including the euro area. This work is undertaken by the Inter-Agency Group on Economic and Financial Statistics comprising the BIS, the ECB, the European Commission (Eurostat), the IMF, the OECD, the United Nations and the World Bank.