The New Techniques and Technologies for Statistics (NTTS) is an international biennial scientific conference series (organised by Eurostat) on new techniques and methods for official statistics, and the impact of new technologies on statistical collection, production and dissemination systems.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
Pilot experiments and experiments embedded in statistical production
- Data collection modes
- Non-response, response propensity, respondent behaviour and response burden
- Administrative and registry data
- Big Data and other non-traditional Data Sources
- Versatile data collection systems (adaptive surveys, modular surveys/systems, split questionnaires…)
- Horizontally integrated data collection systems
The NTTS 2015 conference will take place from 10 to 12 March 2015 in Brussels. For details on the event, please refer to the conference homepage.
Call for papers to NTTS 2015
Call for papers to special NTTS section of the SJIAOS
The NTTS 2015 Scientific committee is pleased to announce, in collaboration with the editor-in-chief of the Statistical Journal of the International Association of Official Statisticians (SJIAOS), that papers presented at NTTS 2015 are eligible for submission to a special NTTS section of the SJIAOS.
Call for papers to a special NTTS issue of EURONA
The NTTS 2015 Scientific committee is pleased to announce, in collaboration with the editorial board of the Eurostat Review on National Accounts and Macroeconomic Indicators (EURONA) that papers presented at NTTS 2015 treating issues related to national accounts and macroeconomic indicators are eligible for submission to a special NTTS issue of EURONA.
Important administrative information for prospective authors:
- The submission form is only available to logged in, registered users of the CROS (Collaboration in Research and Methodology for Official Statistics) portal (you can register to CROS for free via http://www.cros-portal.eu/user/register).