The New Techniques and Technologies for Statistics (NTTS) is an international biennial scientific conference series (organised by Eurostat) on new techniques and methods for official statistics, and the impact of new technologies on statistical collection, production and dissemination systems.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
Pilot experiments and experiments embedded in statistical production
- Data collection modes
- Non-response, response propensity, respondent behaviour and response burden
- Administrative and registry data
- Big Data and other non-traditional Data Sources
- Versatile data collection systems (adaptive surveys, modular surveys/systems, split questionnaires…)
- Horizontally integrated data collection systems
The NTTS 2015 conference will take place from 10 to 12 March 2015 in Brussels. For details on the event, please refer to the conference homepage.