The 2018 Data Collection Workshop 'Resourceful Data Aquisition' was held from 10 to 12 October in Geneva at the United Nations facilities at the Palais des Nations.
The programme of the workshop consisted of the following substantive topics:
- Innovating survey design;
- Optimize the use of existing sources;
- Modernise data collection infrastructures;
- Capabilities and management; and
- Partnerships in data acquisition and collective projects.
By 19 July, 24 abstracts were submitted. Papers and presentations are available on the documents page of this website.